Uma tarde no consultório de ginecologia
Me, Lois, arrived at the clinic at 1:27 p.m, right then I called out to Jennifer, so that I asked her where she was, She said that she was at Bradesco bank downtown, but She would have to have lunch around there, that is why she would be late for her doctor appointment, though I replied that is no problem, because I was there already and had picked a place on the line for her.
So, I started talking to some of the old ladies that were out there, and then I told them that I was saving a place there for my future girlfriend, they went crazy and nodded me saying “This is so cute, but we know so that only lasts up to the wedding party day, from this day on it’s only problems and preoccupation.” Naturally, I knew they were totally right when they affirmed some thing like that, especially because of my theory about the Pernambucana’s women lack of pleasure which I am going to for the write about it, as we mostly know, Brazil went through three hundred and fifty years of bondage, times of total submission, suffering and pain for slavers and Indians, colonizers did whatsoever they wanted to people in beyond sea land, here, what has it all do to with Pernambucana’s women lack of pleasure, the lord land behavior was little by little being introduced in the relationship between man-woman relationship which actually is a remaining part of European feudalism. Women there were very much so subservient about the same issue!! Women here were not allowed to cum, the ones by any chance did it would be name “BITCHES!”
This way, centuries went by and it was created this culture of the Pernambucana’s women lack of pleasure, this we can understand we see so many poor girls in a terrible mood eager for some “happiness” on the streets of Recife city where by the way I was born. This is the reason why I could achieve a good level of acceptance among them; I am one hundred percent afraid about their pleasure. They gotta cum a lot!!
Let’s go back to the clinic thing!! Jennifer, afterwards, arrived. Finally we could see each other, hug each other and kissssss!!! We went up to the reception; she presented her ID and marked her place on the line, thanks to me she was the seventh on the line. Right then, we went downstairs to talk, hug, smell and kiss more. Suddenly I had this bright idea of going the emergency stairs, so we could be lonely and do so many nice things together, we went to the last and most isolated flood of Derby empresarial,
It was such a nice time, we got all sweat!!! It was unforgettable! We went to the clinic to check if it was time for the assisting section. She was assisted at 6:35 p.m, then we went to her English course because she had classes at 7:00 p.m. we said good- bye to each other and I went away!!!
Fim
By César Andrade
Bem, meus caros o fato é que esse texto já é polêmico pois acabou um namoro!
ResponderExcluiroa prai quem virou blogueiro!
ResponderExcluirvou te seguir!
não se fabricam mais ex futuros namorados como esse "Lois", não é mesmo, minha gente? ou frabricam? o.O